Call for Papers
Presentation of Paper
To submit a paper, upload an abstract of maximum 3,000 characters (free style) as well as a brief summary of the nature of your work and level of expertise between 11 February and 11 May 2014.
Final papers must then be submitted online by 15 September 2014.
As the conference language is English, all abstracts have to be written in English.
Authors will pay a reduced workshop fee.
All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
The selected papers of the last Solar & Wind Integration Workshop can be found here.
Please select a subject for your work from the list of conference topics.
Proposed Preferential Topics
- Project experience related to grid connection
- Smart grids and solar power
- Experience with large-scale integration of solar power into power systems
- IT technology for the integration of solar power
- Solar power monitoring and prediction systems
- Modelling of inverters and solar power plants for system integration studies including methods of testing and verification of compliance with requirements, and technologies (on grid side and power plant side) to facilitate integration
- Power balancing methods and solutions, e.g. balance markets, to manage solar power variability in power systems
- Evaluation of rules and mechanisms for integrating solar power in electricity markets
- PV/CSP system models for interconnection and planning studies
- State-of-the-art solar resources forecasting and opportunities for improvement
- Solar integration study methodologies and data requirements
- Modelling solar power plant output variability and assessing the impacts
- Interconnection standards for solar systems, solar system models for system planning and interconnection studies
- PV/CSP integration study experiences
- Solar power plant performance for plant operation and interconnection with the grid
- Solar energy and storage systems integrated solutions