Call for Papers
Presentation of Paper
After a thorough reviewing process by the International Advisory Committee authors will be notified of the acceptance of their papers by 1 July 2014.
Final papers must then be submitted online by 15 September 2014.
As the conference language is English, all abstracts have to be written in English.
Authors will pay a reduced workshop fee.
All participants are responsible for paying their own travel and hotel expenses.
All presented papers and posters will be published in the workshop proceedings (ISBN 978-3-98 16549-0-5).
Note: The best 15 papers from the Solar & Wind Integration Workshop will be selected for a special issue of the
IET Renewable Power Generation.
The selected papers nevertheless have to go through the review process of the journal, which will lead to changes compared to the original version presented at the conference.
The selected papers of the last Solar & Wind Integration Workshop can be found here.
Please select a subject for your work from the list of conference topics.
Proposed Preferential Topics
- Project experience related to grid connection
- Smart grids and solar power
- Experience with large-scale integration of solar power into power systems
- IT technology for the integration of solar power
- Solar power monitoring and prediction systems
- Modelling of inverters and solar power plants for system integration studies including methods of testing and verification of compliance with requirements, and technologies (on grid side and power plant side) to facilitate integration
- Power balancing methods and solutions, e.g. balance markets, to manage solar power variability in power systems
- Evaluation of rules and mechanisms for integrating solar power in electricity markets
- PV/CSP system models for interconnection and planning studies
- State-of-the-art solar resources forecasting and opportunities for improvement
- Solar integration study methodologies and data requirements
- Modelling solar power plant output variability and assessing the impacts
- Interconnection standards for solar systems, solar system models for system planning and interconnection studies
- PV/CSP integration study experiences
- Solar power plant performance for plant operation and interconnection with the grid
- Solar energy and storage systems integrated solutions
As a reference for the program schedule and sessions you will find here the program of the 3rd Solar Integration Workshop 2013 (London, UK).
Next step: Submission of abstracts
Please read carefully the notes on the page Submission of Abstracts and follow the red button "submission platform".