Welcome to Berlin!
This one-and-a-half day Solar Integration Workshop will be held for the fourth time, again in conjunction with the International Workshop on Large-scale Integration of Wind Power into Power Systems as well as on Transmission Networks for Offshore Wind Power Plants.
The Solar Integration Workshop brings together utilities, PV/CSP system developers and project developers, power systems operators and other professionals to exchange knowledge and ideas, as well as experiences in matters relating to the integration of solar energy into the power systems. Speakers from companies and leading institutes are invited to present at the workshop, as well as workshop participants.
The workshop provides an International forum to:
- Discuss technical and economic issues of integration of solar power
- Discuss project experiences
- Discuss innovative ideas and present results from ongoing research
- Stimulate interdisciplinary thinking between solar energy and transmission and distribution industries, as well as universities
- Identify subjects requiring more research efforts
A major goal is to develop a platform for discussion and to share ideas and knowledge regarding the key issues.
You would like to be kept up to date about news or deadlines? Subscribe to our Solar Integration Workshop newsletter.
Proceedings of the previous workshops
To order the proceedings of the previous workshops please download the order form here (PDF).